- It’s a full blown Windows tablet so it can be your all in one art machine
- The amount of space between the glass and the screen has been reduced and removed parallax almost completely
- The Pen has great tilt support and the most levels of pressure sensitivity that you can buy
- The etched glass screen feels great to draw on and shouldn’t wear out over time
- It’s pretty heavy. It is mobile but not as mobile as an iPad pro or Surface Pro
- These are very expensive machines, you can get 90% of the features in tablets that cost half as much.
- The battery doesn’t last as long as you want it to, if you need a full day charge you will need to bring the power adaptor with you.
- It doesn’t come with a stand and you’re going to want one. I would recommend this one
- Resolution: 2560px x 1440px
- Pro Pen 2 with 8000 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Screen has 87% Adobe RGB
- Multi touch screen