XP-Pen Artist Display 16 Review
- One of the best, if not the best Wacom alternatives I’ve ever used
- No jitters on the pen overall very accurate
- The monitor’s hot spot is along the top of the screen where my hand almost never rests.
- 16 inches is a great size for a drawing monitor like this. The 13″ variety can feel a little cramped.
- Very good viewing angles
- Some parallax. There is some spacing between the pen tip and where the cursor appears
- Color calibration is off on the Mac, needs quite a bit of tweaking to make it look good.
- Initial activation pressure on the Mac is pretty tight, if you’re a light sketcher you might not like that.
- Pen has 2048 Pressure Sensitivity,
- 16 inch display
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Multi angle adjustable stand
- Comes with 2 rechargeable pens